2020 Spring Turn on Covid-19 Information
A Message from the Owner, Dennis Hoffman:
With the safety of our customers and our employees being our main priority, Grasshopper Irrigation, Inc will be making some minor changes to our Spring Start-Up protocols.
We will continue to maintain a regular schedule but plan to minimize the contact we have with our customers and the time spent inside their homes. In order to do so, below are the steps we are taking:
- All customers will get their regular letter with the date of service on it. We understand that some customers may not want their system serviced at this time, so you can reschedule by calling or emailing the office.
- In order to turn the system on, the water supply to the system must be turned on inside the house.
- If you know how to do this yourself, we would appreciate it if you could do so ahead of our arrival on the date of service (please note that outdoor spigot is left open for winter so this must be closed before turning the water on from inside).
- If you are unsure of how to turn the water on to the system, please leave us access to the water main inside the house. We would prefer if this access was direct to the basement, so as to not have to walk through living areas (i.e. bulkhead open, garage door open, basement door open, etc.).
- Please specify what access point will be open for us.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these difficult times. If you have any further questions or concerns, call us anytime!